The benefits of aluminium gates
Click on video to play
Alumax UK provide light weight, strong aluminium products which are a great alternative to timber and steel gates and provide maintenance free security and peace of mind.
Standard sizes, designs and colours
- Choose from a wide range of contemporary and traditional designs
Rust Proof and Weather Resistant Gates & Hardware
- Aluminium with powder coated finish means no rust, a great choice of colours and weather resistance, even in coastal areas.
Superior Strength and Reduced Weight
- A lighter gate increases the lifespan of gate automation by reducing wear on all components without compromising on security.
- Powder coated finish.
Aluminium is a perfect material for the fabrication of gates as it is strong, stable and lighter than traditional materials.
- Robust and lightweight.
Matching aluminium Flanged Post for bolting down of all different sizes are available and have to be used for:
Stand alone in case there is not wall to mount the gates to
To fill a gap if width of entrance does now match any width of the available gates
Advantages for an aluminium gate
- Zero Maintenance. Unlike wooden and steel counterparts aluminium gate will not suffer from the changing weather conditions.
- Simply wash down with soapy water and rinse when required and your gate will look like new.
- Suitable for highly saline environments, no special surface treatment required before or after installation.